Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Already!

Not quite, but it is right around the corner.  I made a vow that this year I would make holiday cards for friends and family.  I believe I have been promising myself, and others, cards for over a year!  I really have to make up for lost time.  I have made four Christmas cards so far.  I really need to make a list, and check it twice, just to see just how busy I will be!



I used the new Anna Griffin Flora Christmas collection for the majority of the cards.  I mixed and matched her collection with older embellishments from my inventory of madness as I like to call it.  I have learned one lesson in scrapbooking...never throw anything away!  The old and the new blend so well together.

No comments: