Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Autumn Splendor

Fall is in the air..or more like winter today.  I created this layout using products from the October Swirlydoos Kit Club. 

I have loved this photo for many years. We went to Georgia to visit friends at Thanksgiving. I haven't journaled yet because I can't remember the year. I will post an update soon. I'm thinking it was around 1995.

I used the October Swirlydoos kit for the majority of this LO. The kit came with a large chipboard circle with a leaf motif but I chose to cover them. I guess I was looking for more punch. lol.

There are a few things that were not in the October kit that I added to the LO. The "Autumn Splendor" Chipboard sticker is from Little Yellow Bicycle. I am really becoming a big fan of their products. I added two embroidered leaves that I picked up at G Street Fabrics in the Northern VA area. The large gold flower is Prima.

No comments: