Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Circle Mask Effect - Easy Two Step Process

Thanks for joining me today.  Today I will be sharing the steps I followed to create a light circle effect. This is a great technique when you have patterned paper with a design that you do not want to cover. In this case, it was the bird that I wanted to be able to see.


1) I selected Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap. I keep several circle templates handy to place on pages before I commit to adding them to a design. These circles also make great masks. I did not want to add a paper cirlce since the patterned paper is so beautiful.


2) I inked over the mask to create a light circle effect.


Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

2 comments:

Darien said...

I Love your Work!!! really Amazing!!!!!! A lot of inspiration!!!!!!

susie said...

Thanks for the tutorial - I am going to have to try this. Susie