Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Autum Bliss

This layout was done for a customer design team challenge at Scrapbooks Plus in Chantilly, VA.  The design team invites customers to join them each month in designing layouts using selected papers.  This month, we had to use papers from the SEI Moravia Collection.  We were also given this sketch designed by Misty Samson.

I decided to do lots of fussy cutting for this layout.  The papers afforded me the opportunity to cut lots of fun shapes.  I love layering and the sketch this month contained lots of layers and one of my other favorite elements, a large circle.  I also used blue suede paper behind the photo.  It really brings out the photo and adds beautiful texture.  I inked the edges of the flower and flourishes with Distress ink in Vintage Photo.  I also lightly inked the entire circle with Vintage Photo.

The title rub on is from Little Yellow Bicycle and was part of my Swirlydoos kit for October.  I added several epoxy stickers from the Moravia collection for the finishing touch.

2 comments:

Darien said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! You dont need luck You are great!!!! I love your work and I think we all gonna love your creations!! Cant wait to see what you do!!!!!!! Congrats again!!!!!

Misty Rose said...

This layout just took my breathe away, congratulations on the win...
We hope to see more of you, and Don't forget to try out for ScrapbookPlus' Design Team as well.