Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Croppin' Cousins

I try to schedule crops with family and friends on a regular basis.  Today two of my cousins joined me.  We started scrapping at 1pm and we finished up around 9pm.  We could go on forever!  I am sure most of you know the feeling. 

Today was an extremely good crop day for one of my cousins.  She is often hesitant when it comes to design.  We discovered today that following sketches works best for her.  I never thought about it before, but sketches are perfect for new scrapbookers.  Sketches provide the road map, and in many instances, the inspiration we need to begin a layout. 

So many scrappers have asked me for advice.  How do I get started? How many pictures should I have on a page?  I believe that scrapbooking gives us the freedom to basically do whatever we want.  How refreshing is that?!!! You will never find two scrapbookers who are alike.  Sure, styles may be similar, but never identical.  That is because it is a personal craft where only the person who creates the page owns that special touch.

Remember, scrapbooking is not an exact science, so have fun while preserving your special memories.

No comments: