Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, November 30, 2009

Elegant Christmas Beauty - Swirlydoos Kits

This is not your grandmother's Christmas layout! lol.  This is definitely a departure from the traditional red and green palettes of the holidays.  I absolutely love the elegance of this layout.  The black, white and silver are beautiful together.  I used a transparency from the November Swirlydoos kit and placed it near the bottom of the page.  The black paper has a beautiful embossed design, which is a bit difficult to see here, that I just couldn't cover up.  The beautiful silver flowers were part of the December Swirlydoos kit.  I added a few other embellishments to complete this elegant holiday layout.

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Very classy layout. Love these colors for the holidays!

The Scrappy Tree said...

That is gorgeous! Elegant is certainly the word, love the different take on the festive feel :)