Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, November 9, 2009

Swirlydoos Design Team 2010

When I arrived at work today, I received an email from Krissy Mosbarger at Swirlydoos Kit Club.  I thought it was another wonderful kit offer for Christmas or something.  When I opened the email, it was an invitation to join their Design Team beginning in January.  I wanted to SCREAM with excitement, but I was at work so a giggle or two would have to do. 

I have admired the beautiful work their DT does each month and I actually look forward to seeing how they have chosen to use the kit.  I would have never imagined being part of them!  Needless to say, I am extremely excited and honored to now be among such a wonderful and talented group of designers. 

Please stop by Swirlydoos to take a look at the beautiful kits they offer each month and the wonderful designs that the members have created.  You can click the link on the right side of the blog or simply click the word Swirlydoos in this post.  Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats, I just joined swirlydoos(that's how I found your blog). I love seeing your work in the gallery. I can't wait to see what you create with the kits.

Lynn Biermann said...

Wtg~~ They are awesome kits!! They are lucky to have you! congrats! :D

mgiov said...

Well, I just screamed with joy over at Swirlydoos!!! Robin, I also explained over there that you have been one of my scrappy heroes for months now. So excited that you'll be a monthly inspiration for us Savages; congratulations!!! Peggy

Darlene said...

wow girl!!! congrats! :) that is such an exciting email! :)