Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Electric! - Jenni Bowlin

 
No, we aren't doing the electric slide. lol. 

I absolutely love this photo of my daughter with her electric guitar.  This photo was part of her graduation photo shoot!  That's right, I call it a photo shoot.  There were wardrobe changes, props, makeup...everything!  Kids had their pets, siblings and the kitchen sink in their photos.  When I was young we were lucky to have a drape and cap and gown photo taken.

Once we arrived for photos, we noticed someone had a dog with them.  I noticed that the sample photos had props, so I asked my daughter if she wanted her guitar.  We live 2 minutes away from the school, so I hopped in my car and jetted off to get the guitar.  I am so glad I did!

I used the wonderful Jenni Bowlin Red and Black Line, Ext II to create this page.  The colors grabbed my attention as I walked by them in my local scrapbook store.

This is a close up of the beading on the layout.  I purchased this beautiful strand from my local fabric store.  It works beautifully with the design of the Jenni Bowlin patterned papers.

 
The glittered Making Memories lettering was in the Christmas section, but I think it is perfect for this layout.

 
I used several textures on this layout but I made sure that one did not overpower the other.  I cut the butterfly from patterned paper.

1 comment:

Some of My Best Friends are Imaginary! said...

I love this layout...but even more I love the fact that the photo captures your daughter's personality at this age. Some day when she'll show her daughter/son, they'll be able to catch a glimpse of the person she was back then.