Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it Snow!


I scrapped this photo earlier in the year, but I had to bring it back! It is my favorite winter photo of my chi-poodle named Chance. He is sooooo observant and he loved looking at the snow fall. I am so glad we were able to capture this photo.

I typed my journaling using Word and printed it on laser printer transparency film.  I love the look! 

The title is a beautiful vellum quote from Anna Griffin.  The parentheses are from the SEI Winter Song Collectiton.


I used Flower Soft to create the snow.  I watched the tutorials over and over and finally I ran to the store to purchase this amazing product.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Be back soon......

3 comments:

Kim said...

Robin, your work is absolultely stunning!!!! So glad I stopped by!

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the soft colors and the pop with the red bird.

Cindy Gay said...

This is lovely. Certainly sets a peaceful mood.