Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!  Whew, I have been very busy with the new Swirlydoos kit for January.  It will be my official debut as a new Design Team member.  I can hardly wait to show you all the beautiful papers and fun layouts I created. 

This week I received a Silhouette.  I have been having loads of fun learning how to operate the machine.  There are so many beautiful designs available, it is hard to choose. 

I went back and forth for months deciding whether to buy another cutting machine.  I have a Cricut, Slice, Sizzix and Revolution.  Did I really need another tool?  OF COURSE I DID! LOL!

I would love to hear from you all to see what tools you have and what is your favorite.

Robin

1 comment:

6p00d8348c265353ef said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the January kit. I'm trying to talk my husband into going out side so I can get snow pictures for the kit.

I just got a silhouette too, i've made so great Christmas cards with it. I went back and forth about getting it, I have a sizzix, sidek9ick and revolution. I'm not regretting my decision at all.