Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, December 31, 2009

*Swirlydoos* The Ten Days of Winter - Day 1 - "Winter Wonderland"

Day One - Winter Wonderland

Aren't these twins adorable!  They are my coworker's 2 year old twins.  As you can see, they had a ball playing in the snow and plotting to throw snowballs at their father.  The January Swirlydoos kit features papers, stickers and rub-ons from Bo Bunny. 

I used my Silhouette to cut the title "Winter Wonderland" which is pictured below.  I then sprayed it haphazardly with the Haunted Shadow glimmer mist.

The snowflakes are Bo Bunny stickers which I mounted on purple cardstock.  I then trimmed the cardstock in the shape of the snowflake.  The large snowflake in the background is from Creative Imaginations and was part of my inventory of madness.  I thought it would look great with the papers.

I drew two mountains to give the effect that the twins were playing in the snow. I lightly sprayed each mountain with glimmer mist.  One mountain is sprayed with Haunted Shadow and the other is sprayed with Moonlight. I also inked the edges with Broken China distress ink.

List of Products
Bo Bunny PP
White and Purple Cardstock
Glimmer Mist - Moonlight and Haunted Shadow
Distress Ink - Dusty Concord and Broken China
Silhouette "Winter Wonderland" Download

3 comments:

Patti said...

You do absolutely stunning work Robin! Definitley a favorite artist for sure and will be following along for inspiration! Thank you, Patti

Karen said...

Just found your blog, Robin, and signed up to be a fan! You are already a Favorite Artist of mine at SB.com and your work is amazing! Love your new winter pages and enjoyed listening to the Boyz too! Happy new year to you and your family.

Kim said...

Love what you did with the kits. I can't wait to get mine. You are a favorite of mine also.