Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter 2009


Man, did we have a snow storm!  On Friday, Dec. 18th, the snow started to fall at 7pm and did not stop until 4pm on Saturday, Dec. 19th!  It was BEAUTIFUL!  Snow like this shuts down the Washington, DC metropolitan area.  Christmas shoppers lost a weekend as stores struggled to open and street crews struggled to clear the roads.  I, on the other hand, had a ball!  I scrapped all day on Saturday and Sunday.  Notice that I did not say I joined in the fun.  I was still fighting a cold, so I stayed inside close to my glue gun and paper cutter! lol. 

My beautiful, handsome, wonderful husband set out to shovel the snow as it continued to fall.  My daughter, home from college, soon joined him.  They did a fantastic job.  As soon as they cleared a path....behold....


Chance, my 3 year old chi-poodle (Half Chihuahua, Half Poodle) joined in the fun.  I could tell his little paws were cold, but he had a ball trying to jump over the snow mounds while the snow covered his coat.  He looked so beautiful. 

Tomorrow, I will begin posting the layouts I created featuring scenes from the storm.  I used the January Swirlydoos kit for all of the layouts.  This will mark my official debut as a design team member for them and I could not be happier.  I think you all will really like what I have put together for you. 

I will post a new layout here each day and talk about any special techniques I used.

Hold on to your hats...it's going to be a snowy ride!

Robin

No comments: