Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Sketch Challenge!

Hello everyone.  I have always wanted to learn how to create a sketch.  I recently joined a design team and one of our requirements is designing a sketch when we are Designer of the Month.  That is something that I love to do, but I wasn't quite sure of the software to use.

Well once I found out how easy it was, I was hooked.  I have created several sketches, but this one is my favorite.  So I decided to see how well it would be received. 

Create a layout using my sketch and you will be eligible to win a wonderful RAK.  Please send me the link, or web address, where I can see your layout.  Please post the information in the comments section by February 28, 2010. 

I will be posting a new sketch at the beginning of each month beginning in March 1, 2010.

Good Luck and thanks for playing along.

Robin

10 comments:

Jodi said...

CUTE SKETCH!!! I'm in!!!

Tina said...

I luv the Sketch, Robin!! I'll play!!

Karen said...

Love the sketch, Robin! I will definitely attempt to do it justice!

smartre said...

Love the sketch, Robin--hope I did it justice!

Susie (ScrapSmart)

Gail said...

Wow! What a wonderful debut sketch! I am so addicted to sketches. I will definitely check back for your future sketches. Thanks for sharing!

Scrap by Heart said...

I found your blogg today true swirlydoos and I absolutely love ALL your LO:s. I like your compositions, your color combinations and EVERYTHING! Tina

Jodi said...

Here is the link to my layout of your sketch!!

http://twinkletwinklestarr.blogspot.com/2010/01/bliss.html

THANKS!!!!

Patti said...

Awesome sketch Robin....here is the link to my take on it...

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/2577129.html

BearFamily said...

Love the sketch, here's my link to my layout;
http://bearfamilysscraps.blogspot.com/

Astrid

Tina said...

Robin, THANKS for the inspiration.....here is the link to view my page;

http://tina-mypaperpantry.blogspot.com/