Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Special Thank You

I wanted to thank each of you for visiting me during the "Ten Days of Winter" series.  I had so much fun doing the series and hearing from you.

I will soon be working on more layouts featuring the Swirlydoos February kit beginning next week.  I will post the layouts using the kit here on reveal day, January 31st.  You can also visit http://www.swirlydoos.com/ to take a look in the gallery.  You will see the beautiful works of art the design team and members have created.

Until then, I have a few other ideas in mind.  I have to get working on my new years resolution to create two cards per month.  Sounds easy right?  I am having the hardest time getting started.   I am going to talk to a Stampin' Up rep in a few weeks.  If anyone out there has purchased products from them, please let me know what you think.  I am very excited by what I have seen thus far.

Robin

No comments: