Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Swirlydoos February Kit - "With Love from Venice"

What an absolutely beautiful kit we had this month.  The Swirlydoos February kit featured papers from Bo Bunny, Creative Imaginations and 7 Gypsies.  The sketch this month is gorgeous and was designed by Beggahuna. 


The embellishments were stunning in this kit.  I loved working with them all!  I still have a few leftovers.  I can't wait to use them up! lol.

My absolute favorite in this kit were the Prima stamps.  I used the stamps to to design this vertical element.  I am really please with the way it turned out. 

For the next few days I will be showcasing several new designs.  I hope you will be able to join me.

Robin

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Just gorgeous. Love the black and white with red. FAb job with your use of all the elements!

Darien said...

Gorgeous Robin!!!! You did Fabulous!!! i love it!!! Love your new look on your blog!!!