Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, January 4, 2010

*Swirlydoos* The Ten Days of Winter - Day 5 - Snow Beautiful!

Welcome back to Day 5. I am so glad that you have joined me. I will be featuring close up photos of my “Snow Beautiful” layout today. The layout is based on the Swirlydoos January kit sketch by the wonderful and talented artist Beggahuna.


I used Bo Bunny and Creative Imaginations patterned papers for this layout. I only strayed a bit from the sketch provided in the kit.

Glimmer Mist Snowflake

1. I layered the Creative Imaginations – Magical Snowflake and Bo Bunny Serenity patterned papers.

2. Using the Bo Bunny paper, I used the Tattered Angels glimmer screen (large snowflake design) and sprayed glimmer mist (Haunted Shadow) on the top left side of the page. I then trimmed around the design with my detail scissors.

3. I used white Smooch ink to accent the snowflake design.

4. I adhered the Bo Bunny paper to the Creative Imaginations paper. I did not glue the back of the snowflake design.

5. Using the snowflake sticker from the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade sticker sheet, glue behind the glimmer mist snowflake so that the points of the snowflake will show.

6. Trim the snowflake sticker with white ink. I used the Inkssentials opaque white pen.

7. Glue the glimmer mist snowflake to the sticker.


I cut  the flourish above from the Home Accents Cricut cartridge. I placed it on top of the small cirlce and embellished with a snowflake glimmer chip. 

List of Products
Bo Bunny - Snowy Serenade Serenity Patterned Paper
Creative Imaginations - Magical Snowflake Patterned Paper
Cricut Home Accents Cartridge – Flourish
Glossy Accents
Glimmer Mist - Haunted Shadow
Inkssentials - Opaque White Pen
My Little Yellow Bicycle Snowflake lace-cut cardstock
Petaloo Flowers
Prima - Crystal Glitter Sprays (2)
Prima - Flower centers
Smooch Ink - White
Swirlydoos Glittered Wire Butterfly with Gemstone
Swirlydoos Acrylic Stone and Beads Decorative Branch
Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips - Frosty Memories – Snowflake
Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens – Vintage Ice Misting Tools

Thanks again for joining me today.  Tomorrow I will feature my "My Little Snowflake" layout.  Here is a sneak peek.

No comments: