Glimmer Mist Snowflake
2. Using the Bo Bunny paper, I used the Tattered Angels glimmer screen (large snowflake design) and sprayed glimmer mist (Haunted Shadow) on the top left side of the page. I then trimmed around the design with my detail scissors.
3. I used white Smooch ink to accent the snowflake design.
4. I adhered the Bo Bunny paper to the Creative Imaginations paper. I did not glue the back of the snowflake design.
5. Using the snowflake sticker from the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade sticker sheet, glue behind the glimmer mist snowflake so that the points of the snowflake will show.
6. Trim the snowflake sticker with white ink. I used the Inkssentials opaque white pen.
7. Glue the glimmer mist snowflake to the sticker.
Bo Bunny - Snowy Serenade Serenity Patterned Paper
Creative Imaginations - Magical Snowflake Patterned Paper
Cricut Home Accents Cartridge – Flourish
Glimmer Mist - Haunted Shadow
Inkssentials - Opaque White Pen
My Little Yellow Bicycle Snowflake lace-cut cardstock
Prima - Crystal Glitter Sprays (2)
Prima - Flower centers
Smooch Ink - White
Swirlydoos Glittered Wire Butterfly with Gemstone
Swirlydoos Acrylic Stone and Beads Decorative Branch
Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips - Frosty Memories – Snowflake
Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens – Vintage Ice Misting Tools
Thanks again for joining me today. Tomorrow I will feature my "My Little Snowflake" layout. Here is a sneak peek.