Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

*Swirlydoos* The Ten Days of Winter - Day 7 - "Serenity"

Today I will be featuring close up photos of my “Serenity” layout. I created many layouts using the Swirlydoos kit, but this one is my favorite.

I use Memory Manager photo editing software from Creative Memories. It is user friendly and is great for storing my hundreds of photos. I used the software to give my daughter’s photo a blue hue. What could be more perfect for a winter layout.

I am not usually a big technique junkie. If I glimmer mist or emboss anything it is a big deal! I decided to buy the Technique Add-on this month because it is time for me to step out of the box! The kit included glimmer mist and glimmer screens that were just beautiful.

I distressed the edges of the top layer to reveal the purple cardstock layer.

I layered lots of pretty white, silver and blue flowers.  I also used the beautiful Bo Bunny I Candy brads.  I absolutely love them!


If you have a question about something that I did not cover please leave me a comment and I will answer you.

List of Products - I used the following kits from Swirlydoos:

Winter Wonderland Main Kit
Glimmer Mist/Embossing Technique Add-On Kit
'Signature' Flower Add-On Kit
Winter Wonderland Embellishment Add On

Thanks for joining me today.
Robin

2 comments:

Nubian Crafter said...

Beautiful LO... I would love to know how you distressed your page... TFS

Darien said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! My fav!! Love all the details!!!!