- Two pieces of solid cardstock (I used a light gray and purple)
- Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Collection Patterned Paper - Winter Night
- Silhouette - Card Design - Winter Snow (optional)
- Spellbinders - Nestabilities Collection - Die Cutting and Embossing Templates - Small Standard Circles
- Spellbinders - Nestabilities Collection - Die Cutting and Embossing Templates - Small Classic Scalloped Circles
- Distress Ink - Broken China
- Foam Squares
- Cut a 6x10 inch piece of solid gray cardstock and score in the middle.
- Cut a piece of purple cardstock to mount to the inside of the card.
- Cut a piece of the Bo Bunny paper to mount on the outside of the card to the left of the die cut design. If you are not using the die cut card design, leave a 1 1/2" solid edge on the right side of the card front. You can leave it plain or decorate with stickers, rub-ons or stamps.
- Cut or punch a scalloped circle using the purple cardstock.
- Cut or punch a smaller plain circle using the gray cardstock.
- Stamp a sentiment to the center of the solid gray circle.
- Adhere the smaller plain circle to the purple scalloped circle using foam squares.
- Adhere foam squares to the back, left side of the scalloped circle.
- Adhere the circles to the middle of the card.
- Tie a ribbon to the left edge of the card and tie in a knot.
See you tomorrow.