Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blizzard 2010!

Help! lol

We have gotten nearly three feet of snow over the last week.  Just as the snow plows came by on Monday, three days after our first storm, another storm hit us last night! 

Is it spring yet?  This is crazy!


I have to clear my sidewalk because my Cuttlebug is on the way!  I have been waiting for days, tracking my package on a daily basis.  I checked this morning and my package was out for delivery at 5:50am!  I didn't think they would chance a delivery in this horrible weather. Hurray!!!  But soon my excitement turned to disappointment.  The snow began falling heavier and the winds began to blow.  I checked on my package and my delivery had been rescheduled due to inclement weather.  That's okay, I care about the safety of the driver more than anything.

How could anyone drive through this?  Yes, there is a street out there somewhere. lol.

Robin

1 comment:

Diana said...

oh my gosh.....It is all so beautiful but I know what a pain it can be. Thanks for the photos. Had to laugh at your comment about clearing the way for a delivery.