Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, March 1, 2010

February Sketch Winner and a new March Sketch!


Time for a new sketch!

Here is your sketch for March.  Send me the link or address to where I can view your finished layout by March 31st.  The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a gift certificate to Scrapbook.com.  You all did such a beautiful job with February's sketch.  I can't wait to see what March brings.

February Sketch Winner!

Congratulations to Jodi! As entries came in I wrote everyone's name on a piece of paper and drew randomly. All of the layouts were so beautiful there was no way I could pick just one. Here is Jodi's take on the sketch.


To see more of Jodi's work you can visit her at http://twinkletwinklestarr.blogspot.com/.

Jodi, please send your email address to me at robin4u1@aol.com.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Great March sketch...hope to use it. thanks.

Kim said...

I love your march sketch. I am going to use it in a scrap-a-long I am doing with some friends.

Jodi said...

THANK YOU ROBIN!!!! Your March sketch is beautiful!! Can't wait to try it!!! I emailed you. :)

BearFamily said...

Congrats to Jodi!!!! Love your new sketch Robin, I will give it a try again, thanks for sharing!!!
Astrid

Jodi said...

Oooooh...I loved this sketch!!!!!!! Here is a link to my LO I finished today :)

http://twinkletwinklestarr.blogspot.com/2010/03/vintage-christmas.html