Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, February 5, 2010

Le Romantique - Graphic 45

So anyone who knows me knows that I love, love, love all things Graphic 45!  The new Le Romantique collection is stunning. I have used this photo before in a layout, but the bride's mother stole it! lol.  I don't mind at all.  It gives me an excuse to use it again. 

My favorite technique is fussy cutting.  The flowers that flow across the layout is one piece and was cut from the Le Romantique patterned paper.  I lightely inked the edges and accented the flowers with new Prima flowers and bling. 

I have had this beautiful embellishment for a year and I finally have the perfect layout for it. I used my Fiskars tear tool to add interest to the edges.

 I cut the couple from the patterned paper.  I inked the edges with Distress ink and mounted it on foam squares. 

I curled the edge of the paper with my quilling tool.  I then inked it with Distress ink. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Scrap by Heart said...

Love the colors, your design and everything on your LO! I'm sooo glad I've found your blog.

Rainbow said...

Stunning work!!! wow!

JANET said...

Wow, how cool is this, love it, only hope to one day be as good, great job!!!!