Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bliss! Swirlydoos March Kit - Butterfly Whispers

I am so sorry to have been away for so long.  I have been battling with my health for a little while, but I think I am finally winning the battle!  Just signs of old age I suppose. Now for the fun stuff!

You can just see the love between these two.  I chose to use beautiful soft pinks and champagne to compliment this gorgeous photo.  This layout did not need lots of flowers or fancies.  I kept the design and embellishments simple.  The star of this show is definitely the photo. 

I don't have any fancy tips or tricks that I used with this layout.  I have tried to challenge myself to keep it simple every now and then.  Who knew, sometimes listening to the voice within really works.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

4 comments:

LISA said...

Gorgeous Robin!!!

Jodi said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the title letters and how you did the ribbon!! Just beautiful!!!

Karen said...

This LO is another stunner, Robin. As always, you achieve a perfect balance on your pages.

I posted a LO on SB.com using your March sketch. It was so much fun to play with. You'll have to check it out. (Kanary)

Karen Wilson said...

This is stunning! I love it! love the soft colors and the design is fabulous!