Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Swirlydoos March Kit - Butterfly Whispers - "Sweet Baby"

This is my favorite layout using the March kit.  This is yours truly in my mother's arms.  Wow, if only life was still this simple and peaceful! lol. 

I used my Silhouette to cut the beautiful title. 

The title is mounted on the chipboard embellishment with foam squares.  I absolutely love the dimension.

I created faux stitching with a white opaque pen.  There are lots of yummy layers on this one.  I double matted the photo and used my Martha Stewart Crafts "around the page" punch.  I cut a large circle with my scallop edge scissors and inked the edges with Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet.  The polka dotted paper was cut using my Crafter's Workshop template.  I then mounted these elements on the beautiful circle die cut paper from the kit. 

I punched circles (5/8") and mounted them on foam squares.  Each circle was inked with Distress Ink in Victorian Velvet.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

MelindaK said...

Beautiful layout, Robin, and wonderful pic! I am now following you!