Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Swirlydoos March Kit - Park Avenue

I know that I say this each month, but the April kit from Swirlydoos is beautiful.  It feautures the Life's Portraits collection from Webster's Pages. 

There are so many beautiful designs in the papers.  I fussy cut many of the elements including all of the frames and the butterfly. 
The green flowers and bling are Prima and are included in the kit.



I used crepe paper to create the pleated trim that surrounds the photo. The main photo and frame are mounted on foam squares for added dimension.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

5 comments:

Jodi said...

WOW!! THat is beautiful!!! I LOVE the pleats behind the frame!!!!

Darien said...

THIS IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

Tina said...

Unbelievably GORGEOUS!!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Love that pleated crepe paper! I will have to try that. Gorgeous lo Robin!

Cindy Gay said...

Really like the die cut behind the photo.