Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"Down by the Sea" - Swirlydoos April Kit

The beautiful papers in the April Swirlydoos kit made my jaw drop.  The patterned used for this layout is "Awning" from The Robin's Nest.  The beautiful blues immediately made me think of the beach. 

The 3-D title sticker is from Anna Griffin's Calisto collection.  While it wasn't included in the kit, it was perfect for the layout.  I did not do any fancy techniques because the patterned paper provided plenty of embellishment. 

The photo is framed with white chipboard which was included in the kit.  I chose not to alter the chipboard because I loved the clean look of the white.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

No comments: