Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Live...Laugh...Love

Live…Laugh…Love…

These are truly beautiful words.

Would you believe that this card was created using scraps? One of my design teams used American Crafts and Little Yellow Bicycle in the months of March and April. The papers and embellishments were awesome. I just could not throw out even the tiniest piece of paper from these collections.

I recently bought thousands of 3-D stickers from one of my favorite artists Ms. Anna Griffin. You will be seeing quite a few cards from me using her beautiful titles and floral stickers. I don’t know anyone who can make a sticker into a work of art as beautifully as she does.


Supply List:
Patterned Papers: My Little Yellow Bicycle, K and Company
Title Sticker: Anna Griffin
Fabric Rose Trim: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima
Ink: Colorbox Coffee Bean
Corner Rounder: Creative Memories
Scor Tape
Stickles – Fruit Punch

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

No comments: