Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, April 5, 2010

Lovely - Swirlydoos April Kit -"Park Avenue"

The Life's Portraits Collection from Webster's Pages is beautiful.  I love the blue, green and peach colors that are part of this line. 

The April Swirlydoos kit contained journaling squares, lace, transparencies, jeweled brads and sweet blue flowers.  I used glimmer mist to color the lace.  The bird cage was cut from paper in the collection.  I then outlined the cage with a black brush tip pen. 

I used lots of fun layers to create this page...and of course I had to use my Martha Stewart punch to make the design stand out. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

3 comments:

BlessedinTexas said...

I love this layout, I am so into blues these days and with the black - AWESOME!

Jodi said...

Beautiful LO as always Robin!!!!! and that picture is gorgeous!!!!! Awesome job!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the alphas. Lovely photo and layout.