Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, April 30, 2010

Swirlydoos May Kit Reveal!

The May kit from Swirlydoos is definitely hot!  Reds, Grays and Black mix together to give you La vie en Rose.

The papers had a musical theme which was perfect for photos of my daughter.  My daugher is a guitarist and artist.  The musical notes and artsy paper were made for the photo above.  This is one of my favorite photos of my daughter.  I remember her buying her first electric guitar.  What an accomplishment.  She is a saver, a trait that she did not inherit from her dear old mom!

This layout is based on this month's sketch created by our very own Beggahuna.  Beggahuna never ceases to amaze me with her creativity.  


The mask was the perfect backdrop for the layout.  I used Fired Brick Distress Ink as I am not a huge fan of glimmer mist on paper.  The ink makes the image appear clean and crisp.  The beautiful red blooms are from Petaloo.  I used my stash of Creative Imaginations Black Velvet Floral Brads for my flower centers.  The beautiful whispy vines are from Dusty Attic, my favorite new place for chipboard. 

Thanks for joining me today.  I will be busy preparing for National Scrapbook Day on Saturday, so I will be missing in action for a few days.  I will be back soon with more goodies to share.

Robin

No comments: