Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, May 21, 2010

"Hi" Papertrey Ink


I love these beautiful papers from Papertrey Ink.  As soon as I saw them I knew I wanted to create a fun and vibrant greeting card.

 

I really like the contrast of the bright colors against the kraft paper. I added a beautiful bloom from Prima and a fun feather.  I love to mix textures to create an interesting and unique design.  The kraft jounaling pockets are Maya Road.  They have a wonderful selection of kraft embellishments. 

I am off to a Copic certification class this weekend.  I can't wait to learn new techniques and begin to share them with others.

I'll be back soon with new cards featuring the techniques I learn this weekend.

Thanks for joining me.

Robin

No comments: