2. Cut a piece of patterned paper for the top of the card, ink edges.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper for the bottom of the card, ink edges.
4. Cut a strip of solid paper, ink and adhere to the lower middle of the card to cover the seam.
5. Apply paper lace to the bottom of the middle strip of paper.
6. Adhere tape to the middle strip of paper.
7. Adhere ribbon by gathering evenly across the middle of the page.
8. Create a bow. Use string to tie the metal quote around the bow. Adhere to the left side
of the card.
9. Add two decorative pins to through the middle of the bow and top the bow with a small rosette.
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Ribbon (Memrie Mare); String (Hancock Fabrics); Metal Quote (The Girls’ Paperie) Flower (Prima); Decorative Pins(Jenni Bowlin); Paper Lace Trim (Basic Grey)
Thanks for joining me today.