Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Live Life With No Regrets

This is how I have tried to live my life, with no regrets.  We all look back at times and say to ourselves "I wish I had done it this way."  It seems the older I get, the less this becomes my mantra.

The beautiful papers from Basic Grey's Cappella Collection inspired me to create this card.  The rich, beautiful colors touched my soul.


1. Create an A2 card base
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper for the top of the card, ink edges.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper for the bottom of the card, ink edges.
4. Cut a strip of solid paper, ink and adhere to the lower middle of the card to cover the seam.
5. Apply paper lace to the bottom of the middle strip of paper.
6. Adhere tape to the middle strip of paper.
7. Adhere ribbon by gathering evenly across the middle of the page.
8. Create a bow. Use string to tie the metal quote around the bow. Adhere to the left side
of the card.
9. Add two decorative pins to through the middle of the bow and top the bow with a small rosette.

I always use Scor-Tape to adhere ribbon and heavier paper embellishments to my projects. It is super strong and easy to use.

Cardstock: Craft Supply
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments: Ribbon (Memrie Mare); String (Hancock Fabrics); Metal Quote (The Girls’ Paperie) Flower (Prima); Decorative Pins(Jenni Bowlin); Paper Lace Trim (Basic Grey)

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

No comments: