Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, May 9, 2010

So Special - Basic Grey "Cappella"


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.  I thought I would create a layout featuring my one and only, Sierra.  This is one of my favorite photos of her.  I have probably scrapped it 100 times!

I have had people ask me how I create my circles.  I use Creative Memories' Jumbo Circle Maker.  I have many, many circle making templates, but the circle maker from CM is the quickest and easiest to use.

This elegant Prima ribbon frames my photo beautifully.  I used my Martha Stewart Crafts punch to create the outer frame for the photo. 

Bazzill Basics Garden Basics Collection fabric flowers take center stage.  The flowers come with a beautiful jewel center, but I chose to use a fancy Prima flower center.  Two Belle Arts Nuveau flowers from Prima frame the center flower.  I used additional flower centers in white and stickles to complete the upper right area of the layout.  I can't forget the two stick pins from Maya Road.  These pins are quickly becoming a staple in my inventory of madness.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Robin, this is just stunning!!!!!!!!