Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beauty


I love using pictures of my aunt Ruby, I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to sit down and just create a layout for no reason! Just because. lol.

I picked up the new papers from Creative Imaginations Beloved collection. I waited and waited for this collection as soon as I saw it on the CI blog. This collection works well with my vintage photos. I love the beautiful brown, blue and ivory colors of the combination I used for this layout. The chipboard embellishment is from Dusty Attic and was part of one of my Swirlydoos kits.

The beautiful roses are prima and the ribbon is from the Memrie Mare. The tiny blue flowers are from Offray and I picked them up at my local fabric store. I just couldn't resist using my Martha Stewart border punch. Her punches always give my layouts that little extra something.

I loved this bird so much that I could not cover him up.  I cut around him with my craftg knife so I could slide the photo behind him.

I mentioned earlier that I used ribbon from the Memrie Mare Etsy Shop.  If you haven't visited, you must.  She has the most beautiful cabbage rose ribbon.  The brown fabric trim is from Webster's Pages.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful papers and you put them together perfectly.

Eva said...

Really beautiful LO!!

Tina said...

GORGEOUS, Robin!!

Marie Levite said...

Awesome page!

About Naez said...

Just stop by to show one of my Fav artist on SB.com some love. I alway enjoyed viewing your LO's they are inspiring. I am encourage to lift a few of them and add my own twist.

BeeBeebabs said...

Beautiful vintage layout tfs