Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My New Love! - Canon EOS T2i 18 MP Digital Camera


http://www.canon.com/

After months of searching I have finally found true love….again! No, not my wonderful, loving hubby, but my new Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18MP digital camera. This camera has been nearly impossible to find online or in real life! After searching and searching I finally found one right under my nose! My local Best Buy had one left! Are you kidding me? I never thought to look there because I had been checking the Best Buy website for weeks. I even called customer service to see if they knew when they would be getting more. No luck.

Thank goodness for father’s day. My daughter and I went to Best Buy to get a gift card for my hubby. While I was there I thought I would sashay over to the camera department. Ahhh, there she was just sitting there locked behind the glass…begging to come home with me. I didn’t even think to ask the sales rep if they had them in stock. I left the store just happy to have touched the camera.

Father’s day comes and we give my hubby his gift. I have been using his Canon Rebel XTi for the last few years and I asked him where he bought it. I was hoping it was Best Buy so I could trade it in! Imagine my nerve….trying to trade in HIS camera. He laughed and said he bought it at Ritz. He saw the disappointment in my face and asked me why I wanted to know. I told him there was a camera that I wanted, but I was still saving my pennies to buy it. You know what he said…I will help you get it. What? All I had to do was ask, but that is no surprise. He is so generous. I think I will keep him for a little while longer. Lol. (I will have been married for 20 years next week, June 30)

While looking through the books that came with the camera, I noticed some wonderful lenses. Okay ladies out there, you all did not tell me that they cost more than the camera! There was one that I just had to have. I spent all my lunch money on a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens. It allows me to get close up on subjects and take beautiful photos.






Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sashay???!!! Really...lmbo! I love my Canon rebel and yes, the lenses are pricey. My 300mm was the most so far. You need to go to www.lensbaby.com and check out their Muse Lens. I plunked down the cash for it and bought a few of the "swap-out" optics. It is so much fun!!!! I used it to take mt avi pic. Have a blast, and ask that DH of yours if he would help me with a new lens LOL!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Love those photos Robin! Have fun with your new camera!

Cathy said...

How wonderful, I bet you are in heaven. I'm still saving my pennies for a nice camera.