Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pages in Time

I have recently had the honor of being asked to be a part of Pages in Time.  Design team member Lisa Valentine graciously asked me to provide the members with some of my sketches.  I was so excited that I could hardly type fast enough to say yes!

In honor of this special occasion I thought I would pull out one of my favorite pages in time.  I created this layout before I started blogging. 

This is a photo of my Great Aunt Ruby and Aunt Jean in the 1940's. I couldn't wait to get the new Webster's Pages when they came out last year. I love them and they work well for my vintage layouts. I picked up some really cool trim from G Street Fabrics. I loved the draping effect and satin look of the trim. I cut the window and awning from another Webster's Page called Salon les Fleurs. I used Melissa Frances Vintage Embellishments in the middle of the large flower and at the top of the photo. I cut an oval to frame the photo and inked it with Distress ink (Shabby Shutters.) I added Prima and Petaloo flowers all around. Almost forgot, the small frame is Tattered Angels Framed Fonts. I sprayed the frame with Glimmer Mist (Pinecone) to give it a vintage feel.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

11 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

This is a really beautiful layout and I do like that trim.

MommaSaid said...

It is a STUNNING page! As one who frequents the PIT site, I thank you for agreeing to share some of your sketches for inspiration. I've admired your work on other sites so I'm geeked!

Denise said...

What a gorgeous page! So excited you are joining Pages in Time! Can't wait to see your sketches :) I will put you blog on my PIT DT blog roll on my blog.

Lisa said...

Robin, how sweet are you?! This is just GORGEOUS!!! Really, really lovely. What a stunning photo. She is a beautiful woman! Welcome aboard and can't wait to get going on your first sketch!!

WendyG said...

Welcome to the PIT team Robin. I look forward to seeing the amasing sketches you bring our way!!! Stunning LO!!! Love your vintage style!

Lacee broyles said...

This is absolutely stunning!!!Youa are such a talented woman and I am looking forward to working with your sketches!!!!!!!!!!

2amscrapper said...

Gorgeous layout! I'm so excited that you will be providing sketches for us at Pages In Time! I've become a fan of your work and a follower here at your blog.

fablady said...

Thanks Robin for doing the sketches at my site Pages in time! I am so looking forward to ur work,as I can see you are so creative. I am following ur blog too,so feel free to do the same with mine,thanks Karen

VAWM said...

Oh this is just beautiful, Robin! I am looking forward to working with your sketches! <3

BeeBeebabs said...

Love your layout tfs

Stacy said...

I love this! The vintage style - fantastic!