Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scrapbooks Plus June Kit - "You are my Sunshine"


Wow, did I have fun with this one!  I wasn't quite sure what to do with the papers from the new October Afternoon collection.  After all, I am vintage at heart, heavy with embellishments and all the bells and whistles. I decided to give this layout a bit of an old fashioned feel by doing lots of distressing and inking.  This layout is based on the sketch created by the June designer of the month Megan Carey.

 
The title says it all.  Strawberries are my favortie food.  I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner...and I have! lol.


I love the felt strawberry from American Crafts. I just happened to walk by and noticed it in a four pack with other felt embellishments.  Perfect!


You can really see the distressing, inking and edge work in this photo.  I used my MSC Loops punch.  I randomly tore a few of the loops to give a nice distressed look.  I then inked the loops with Distress Ink (Fired Brick.)  The green patterned paper was distresseed using my Distrezz it All.  It is a great tool which makes distressing your projects a breeze. The chipboard flourish is from Basic Grey. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

No comments: