Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Best Wishes - Baby Shower Card

 
This card/envelope/gift bag project was a true pleasure to create.  I worked with my daughter to create the card and envelope.  My cousin is expecting twins and we attended her baby shower on Saturday.  I have an extremely busy schedule which includes commuting 3 1/2 to 4 hours per day.  Since my darling daughter is home from college I thought I would ask for her help. 

I recently taught her how to use Copic markers.  I must say she picked up the art in a matter of minutes!  The stamp is a digi stamp is called "Mother to be" and is from Mo's Digital Pencil Too


The patterned papers and die cuts are from My Mind's Eye Ooh La La collection.  I have been trying to use up materials from my inventory of madness.  My cousin is a member of a sorority and their colors are pink and green.  The beautiful colors from the Ooh La La collection were perfect. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

scrappygal said...

Your work is gorgeous!! So excited that you are going to let us use some of your sketches!!