Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Family Reunion!

I won’t be around to post new work for a couple of days as I am headed out of town this weekend to my family reunion. I am taking all of my vintage layouts to share with my family. I am so excited for everyone to see how they turned out. I just know they will be pleased. We always love to see old photos so this should be a treat. I also have two photos that I was not able to identify so I am hoping that mysteries will be solved this weekend.

I have been busy printing name plates and hanging photos on display boards this week. I am a bit of a perfectionist so I always plan things out way in advance. It’s a good thing I did because I had to get two eight foot tables to accommodate all of the frames and display boards. I will definitely share photos of the display when I return.

Have a great weekend everyone and visit my vintage page by clicking “Vintage Projects” at the top of my blog. You will be able to see some of the layouts that will be hitting the road with me.

Be back soon

Robin

No comments: