Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Adore You

I have been holding on to this collection since the spring.  You know there are times when the paper is soooo beautiful that you just have to buy it.  Well that happened to me when I saw the Webster's Pages Lullaby collectin.  The soft patterns and beautiful designs are breathtaking. 

Here I used Dusty Attic's French Flourish Border.  I love their chipboard designs.  I painted the chipboard with white and green acrylic paint and added yellow pearls and green crystals to finish the design.  I also love bloomers from Webster's Pages.  This ribbon is exquisite!  I added Prima minature roses in between blooms.

One of my favorite companies and artist is Melissa Frances.  I had the honor of meeting her and shaking her hand at the recent Great American Scrapbook Convention in Chantilly, VA.  It was an honor and she is amazing.  She spent time talking with me about her products and I was awe struck. lol.  Silly me!  Oh, I almost forgot, I used her beautiful swag on the journaling card.  I dabbed green acrylic paint to add depth.

I used quite a bit of glimmer mist and distress ink to make my page pop!  I used Key Lime glimmer mist and Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick distress ink.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

3 comments:

Martine said...

wow!! that LO is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! your work is amazing!

Peggy said...

Robin, totally amazing!!!!!

Monique Nicole Fox said...

awesome!