Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, July 2, 2010

Joy


Prima is one of my all time favorite things in life! Whether it’s the flowers or patterned paper I just can’t get enough! In a frenzy earlier in the year I bought every piece from their new lines. I am just now finding the time to sit down and start using it! I know that happens to all of us.

I have been so fortunate to have friends and family that have been willing to share their photos with me. I love doing pages with sweet little ones, but my little one is now 19! I just can’t seem to get her into a tutu anymore. Lol.

This beautiful photo was given to me by my cousin Crystal who is also an avid scrapper. This is her adorable little niece. Crystal was kind enough to share photos that she took recently of her niece and nephew. Thanks Crystal!


Time Saving Hint
I use my Tim Holtz mini stapler to secure my flowers. I make sure to staple near the flower centers so that the staples do not show. It saves a lot of glue and is more secure.

Supplies
Patterned Papers:  Prima and Webster's Pages
Embellishments, Flowers and Die Cut– Prima
Punches – EK Success, Martha Stewart Crafts
Corner Rounder - Creative Memories

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Beautiful!!! I love all of the details in your work. You are such an inspiration!!!