Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Scrapbooks Plus August DT Kit - Tim Holtz - Family Forever Mini Album

 This project has been removed for publication.

Design Team member Karen Bearse selected Tim Holtz's paper collection for the August DT kit.  The Lost and Found collection is filled with beautiful, rich vintage designs.  As soon as I saw the papers I got right to work.  The first project was this fun chipboard album by Basic Grey.  I used tags from 7 Gypsies to create an album featuring phrases that focus on the family.

The majority of the pages were covered with patterned paper.  I adhered the paper with Zip Dry (for the edges) and Scor Tape. 

I used a beautiful transparency between the heavily decorated pages.  I cut the transparency using the chipboard pages as a template.

My favorite quote is shown above "Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts."  Yep, that's my wonderful family.

I love Tattered Angels clear stamps. I used the dragonfly from the Nature Graceful Journey collection. 

What is an album without Prima bling?  The element to the left is actually plastic packaging.  I used alcohol ink to color the plastic. 


Thanks so much for joining me today. 

Robin

6 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Wow, what an album. I love the color combination and the quotes are just hilarious!
http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

OMG Robin, that is just absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Lilsweetpea said...

AWESOME!! This should be published. I came from sb.com so this is my 1st visit to your blog. Your work is incredible. You are super talented! Thank you for sharing this project!
http://lilsweetpeasplace.blogspot.com

SIMONE said...

stunning!!

The Scrappy Tree said...

That album is absolutely stunning. Wow.
Gayle xx

Andreia said...

PERFECT!!! This LO is amazing! :)
xoxo