1. Create an A2 card base or use a pre-made base. 4 ¼ x 5 ½.
2. Cut a 4 x 5 ¼ piece of green patterned paper, adhere to base.
3. Cut a 1 x 6 blue strip and cut the ends as if creating tails for ribbon. Adhere to the left side of the card.
4. Adhere the round sentiment to the middle of the large chipboard star.
5. Tie ribbon around the bottom of the star and tie a knot. Trim the ends. Adhere the large star to the middle of the card.
6. Cover the small red star with Stickles (Candy Cane) and mount directly to card base in the top corner of the large star.
7. Add gems to the blue strip.
The “Keep Growing” plastic card is from Melody Ross. I used my Cricut Home Accents cartridge to create the title “Grow.” I kept the design nice and simple since my flowers are the show stoppers.
Thanks for joining me today.