Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

At Peace - Webster's Pages

Have you ever just had a moment where you were totally at peace? No worries, nowhere to be, no place to go? This was that moment for me. I wasn’t aware my husband took the photo until we returned home from our vacation. I remember sitting at the computer at Ritz Photo and downloading our photos. As soon as I saw the photo I wanted to be back in that place on that beautiful Puerto Rican beach.


I started with the back of A Seahorse's Legend for my background. I wanted a color that would bring out the warmth of the rocks and my skin where the sun is shining down on me. I love the color combination of turquoise and red especially with the warm yellow background.



I used the back of Hide and Seek to create the round turquoise medallions. I used the front page to create the floral embellishment. Next I used Far & Away which was full of beautiful starfish and swirls. I cut the images I liked and placed them throughout my page. 

One of the reasons I love Webster’s Pages is because I love to fussy cut. I have found that their lines are full of beautiful, intricate designs which can easily be turned into customized embellishments.Finally, I added K & Company, My Mind's Eye and Prima crystals.

This layout is packed full of goodies yet I have used minimal supplies to create it. (See supply list below)

Supplies
Patterned Papers and Journaling Cards – Webster’s Pages Seaside Retreat
Crystals – Prima, K & Company and My Mind’s Eye
Alphas- Prima

3 comments:

MommaSaid said...

What a stunning page! Thank you for breaking down how you used the paper. A lot of times, I try to do that and just can't figure it out.

Lisa said...

Robin, this is fabulous. That picture rocks!!! Your fussy cutting is impeccable!

JustYolie said...

Breathtaking!!!