Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Scrapbooks Plus August DT Kit - Tim Holtz - "Beautiful"

What a pleasure it was to work with the Tim Holtz Lost and Found collection this month. The deep, rich colors are absolutely beautiful. I decided to make this layout look as if it was a page from a fairy tale. The floral paper worked beautifully with this photo.

I continued the dreamy quality of the photo with pearl accents and 3-D floral stickers from Anna Griffin. It is always fun to mix designer collections to create your own unique project. Who would have guessed that the grunge style of Tim Holtz would work so effortlessly with the elegance of Anna Griffin?

The hinges are made of grunge board which I painted chocolate, green and gold to achieve an antique effect. I used pink crystal brads for the nails holding the hinges in place.

I folded the top corner of the page to reveal a beautiful laser cut border from Scherenschnitte Designs.  The folded corner is being held down by a Tim Holtz metal piece which says “Imagine.”

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Starr said...

Robin, I adore that little mini. The Tim H papers are perfect but your details make this one of the best minis that I seen. All of your creations are fabulous!