Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scrapbooks Plus August Kit - Tim Holtz - "Bloom"


Karen Bearse, our designer of the month, selected Tim Holtz's Lost and Found Paper Collection. This layout is based on the DT sketch also created by Karen.

It was fun to go grunge and a pleasure  to work this collection. The vintage theme of the papers are right up my alley. The collection has two beautiful floral patterns.  I used the blue floral because it went so beautifully with my daughter's shirt.

I used stickers from K & Company.  Whatever you do, never get rid of your stash.  I remember buying these for a Thanksgiving layout, but never used them.  I guess they were just waiting for Tim Holtz to come along. lol.

The book cover is from 7 Gypsies. I used this on a previous layout and revamped it for this project.  The metal edging is also from 7 Gypsies. 

The metal key element is from Makinig Memories. I love it!  I think I may have to buy several more.  You know when you see a good thing in scrapbooking you have to strike while the iron is hot! 

I loved this film strip element.  It is the neatest thing!  I attached it to the layout using brads.

Thanks so much for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Scossie Jane said...

Stunning layout Robin, all the elements come together beautifully... LOve it x