Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Scrapbooks Plus Design Team Kit - Imaginisce "Apple Cider"




This month we used the Apple Cider collection from Imaginisce.  This collection is perfect for all of your fall photos. 

This is my favorite layout from my DT projects this month.  I fussy cut the apples from the patterned paper and adhered them around the circle using foam squares.  I used my Martha Stewart Crafts Daisy Fan punch which always adds just the right accent to your pages.  I love the wood grain patterned paper which I used for the background page. 


Next is this fun mini using Bo Bunny's My Word Cascading Album.


I love, love, love this card.  Here is a look at the inside:



I love the look of this next card.  The patterned papers are adorable!


I really love this cute chipboard sentiment.  The chipboard embellishments are probably my favorite part of this collection.  I loved them so much that I bought two sets! 


This two page layout is a scrap lift from Suzy Plantamura.  While reading Creating Keepsakes (September Issue) I fell in love with her layout.  I don't scrap lift much, but this layout really caught my eye and inspired me.

Thanks so much for joining me.

Robin

No comments: