Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moonrise - SEI

Have you ever seen a paper collection and instantly fell in love?  That is what happened to me when I saw SEI's new Moonrise collection at my local scrapbook store Scrapdoodles.  The colors are the most wonderful mix of orange, gold, green and brown...the perfect recipe for fall. 


1.  Create a 5 x 6 1/2 card base from cream cardstock.
2.  Cut a 4 3/4 x 6 1/4 piece from brown paper, adhere to card base.
3.  Cut a 2 x 5 1/2 strip of orange metallic patterned paper, adhere to left side of card.
4.  Cut a 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 strip of brown, adhere to orange metallic paper.
5.  Cut a 1 1/2 x 5 strip of geometric patterned paper, ink edges, adhere to brown strip.
6.  Cut a large orange flower from patterned paper adhere to card.
7.  Stamp sentiment on green paper, adhere to brown paper and adhere to card using foam squares.
8.  Add crystals to top right corner of card.

Stamp:  Stampin' Up - Holiday Best
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade
Card Base: Michael's Crafts
Patterned Paper:  SEI Moonrise Collection Assortment Pack
Crystals: Kaiser Scrapbook - Green


Thanks for joining me today.


Robin

3 comments:

Myra said...

Beautiful card!

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

This really is a stunning card!!!!

MommaSaid said...

The colors are so rich and wonderful! That is a beautiful card.