3. Cut a 2 x 5 1/2 strip of orange metallic patterned paper, adhere to left side of card.
4. Cut a 1 3/4 x 5 1/4 strip of brown, adhere to orange metallic paper.
5. Cut a 1 1/2 x 5 strip of geometric patterned paper, ink edges, adhere to brown strip.
6. Cut a large orange flower from patterned paper adhere to card.
7. Stamp sentiment on green paper, adhere to brown paper and adhere to card using foam squares.
8. Add crystals to top right corner of card.
Stamp: Stampin' Up - Holiday Best
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Ranger Distress Ink - Spiced Marmalade
Card Base: Michael's Crafts
Patterned Paper: SEI Moonrise Collection Assortment Pack
Crystals: Kaiser Scrapbook - Green
Thanks for joining me today.