Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Warm Memories – Mini Album

This is a fun little mini I created using the Bo Bunny Cascading Chipboard Album. The cascading pages allow you to see each beautiful piece of patterned paper. I love the versatility of this album because it allows me to add or delete pages. Scrapbooks Plus has a great selection of mini albums in different shapes, sizes and materials. I consider it my one-stop-shop!

The Cover

One of my favorite types of flowers comes from Bazzill. Their grosgrain flowers are stunning. I added Cinammon Stickles to the middle of each to match the book. I attached the flowers to the patterned paper using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher. Painted my staples using my Copic Markers, then I placed them in the stapler. You will see how I used the staples on the next few pages.

The scallops were made using my EK Success punch. This punch also embosses while it punches which is terrific. I added a ribbon from Webster’s Pages and finished the page off with a chipboard sticker from the Apple Cider collection.

I love using the family themed tags from 7 Gypsies. I used them last month in my Tim Holtz family album and thought they would also be great for this album. I am a big fan of Tattered Angels glimmer chips. I used the dragonfly from the Nature collection. I used Glimmer Glam from Ranger Ink to give a subtle shine to the dragonfly.

The beautiful tag was made by my daughter. She loves Tim Holtz and made this tag last year after seeing a demonstration at the Great American Scrapbook Convention. I added the ribbon so that you could see it from the front of the book when it is closed.



Kaisercraft has the most fabulous mini envelopes! I used one on this page and surrounded it with Stickles. I left the right side empty to allow for numerous photos or momentos.


The chipboard pumpkin was painted using chalk ink and a light spray of gold glimmer mist.  The butterfly is from K and Company as well as the "Laughter" sticker.  On the right side I used Kaisercraft envelopes and a beautiful fall wreath from Jolee's.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

4 comments:

Patricia said...

What a great Mini Album. I love making mini albums, even more so than doing 12 X 12 pages. Thanks for the great "eye candy."

Cindy Gay said...

It's beautiful.

Jolaine Frias said...

Very beautiful and inspiring!

Myra said...

Gorgeous album. Love the mini-envelopes! I have to lift that one.