Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Us - Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology

 

I am in heaven with the new Parisian Anthology collection from Pink Paislee.  This versatile collection allows you to add your own colors to the resist papers which allows you to create a one of a kind masterpiece. 

I chose to use blue based on the beautiful blue ribbon which comes with the collection.  I designed the layout using that one element.  The rest just fell into place.


The great thing about the new Parisian Artisan papers is the resist factor.  I used Distress Ink in Broken China to add color to my page. 


Here is the finished product.  I kept the application of the ink very light.


I added two large chipboard frames to the page.  I painted one blue and I left the other it's natural color.


The butterflies were cut from ribbon by May Arts.

I used ribbon from the collection to create the double layered circle.  I placed my chipboard element from Dusty Attic on top, then added ribbon from the MemrieMare on Etsy.  The chunky crystals are also from the Parisian Anthology collection.

Thanks so much for joining me today.

Robin

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

It's a lovely, lovely layout!

JustYolie said...

GASP!!! So stunning!!! I get over your blog!! Amazing!