Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Basic Grey - Curio


I have been waiting for this beautiful collectiton to arrive for months! It is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

The embellishments are breathtaking.  I used a journaling block and surrounded it with Prima flowers.  I mounted the journaling block on patterned paper and cut with my Fiskars scallop edge scissors.  I used a Copic marker (E47) to add small dots in each scallop.

I used a beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard piece to frame the title.  I painted the chipboard using ivory, gold and green acrylic paint. 

 I loved this chipboard flourish from the collection.  I accented it with a jewel and stickles.

Photo Credit:  Tina Phillips

Thanks for joining me today.

5 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Your scrap work is so pretty and elegant. tfs.

Cindy Gay said...

Gorgeous in every single detail!

Sandi Cl~ said...

Lovely job as always. I have done a couple of LOs with these papers but can't post them yet. Love the muted color choices on yours!

Darien said...

STUNNING lo!!!!!!!!!!! I Love your Work!!!!!!!!!

Myra said...

gorgeous!!