Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, December 3, 2010

"Believe" - Fancy Pants

Here is another project from the December Scrapbooks Plus DT kit.  This card is one of my favorites this year and one of the easiest to make. The damask paper is a beautiful background for this festive card.


1. Create a 4 ¼ x 5 ½ card base.
2. Cut a 4 x 5 ¼ piece of the Damask paper. Adhere to card base.
3. Cut a 1 ½” x 5 ¼” strip from the Damask paper. (You will be using the reverse side of the paper) Adhere to left side of card as shown above.
4. Tie an ivory satin ribbon around the strip. Be sure to place your bow at the top of the card.
5. Cut the stocking from the Tag sheet and mount on foam squares.
6. From the sticker sheet, adhere “believe” sticker to the lower right corner as shown above.

Thanks for joining me today.

No comments: